19.12.08

The Stuffing

October '08 is the new 1 A.D., it all starts there, shining like a national guitar. Most everyday in between lasted approximately one year, give or take an evening, but as far as memory is concerned most years lasted for an instant, at best. Time isn't after us, time isn't holding us, and I do believe that. Some scientists are working very hard to figure out why we experience time in a linear fashion but I think it's because we're lazy. I'm in space, not time. It always feels like I wake up somewhere else, never been fully convinced I'm awake. Who said it, was it Thoreau? "Live the life you've imagined! Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!" I believe that magnet, I mean, I read it on a magnet. When you do it, it all feels like a dream, maybe lucid, maybe not, probably not, there's a lot of control we don't have. The only thing that makes time seem relevant is true love.

No comments: